Find policies by Topic OR State
State Public Assessment Reports for English Learners with Disabilities
Notes: States with active links have policies that address English Learners with disabilities. States with no active links either did not have a policy on their websites or had policy information available separately for English learners and students with disabilities. Some states use the term English language learner (ELL) or limited English proficient (LEP) on websites.
This page provides information for:
- Content Tests
These links may not reflect changes on state websites after 4/1/2021.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for from the listings below, you may look for it on individual State's education agency websites.
- Alaska Select 2019, see Statewide Results for DLM (alt assmt)
- Colorado See for alternate assessment (DLM)
- Delaware In Academics tab at top, open Proficiency-alt assmts, then select 'by other characteristics' button
- District Of Columbia
- Illinois See for alternate assessment (IAA)
- Nevada alternate assessment only
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island See Assessment Data Portal (public)
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Texas See for alternate assessments
- West Virginia