Find policies by Topic OR State
State Public Assessment Reports for English Learners with Disabilities
5otes: States with active links have policies that address English Learners with disabilities. States with no active links either did not have a policy on their websites or had policy information available separately for English learners and students with disabilities. Some states use the term English language learner (ELL) or limited English proficient (LEP) on websites.
This page provides information for:
- Content Tests
These links may not reflect changes on state websites after 6/1/2023.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for from the listings below, you may look for it on individual State's education agency websites.
- Alabama Scroll to Proficiency, select Subpopulation
- Arizona Scroll to Assessments; Open report; Look at Subgroups
- District Of Columbia
- Indiana Go to ILEARN...Results, 2023...Summary...Disaggregregated
- Iowa Go to Annual...Report 2022, Pages 102-127
- Kansas Go to "Other Selections," Select "Student Subgroup," Select ELL...Disabilities
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina Click on "View...by Subgroup"
- North Dakota
- Oklahoma Scroll to ELPA
- Rhode Island See Assessment Data Portal (public), scroll to 2021-22 State....Presentation
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Utah Select subject, then click on "View Details"
- West Virginia