AA-AAAS Bibliography: Search
- Bauer, V., Bouchara, T., & Bourdot, P. (2023). Extended reality guidelines for supporting autism interventions based on stakeholders’ needs. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 53(5), 2078–2111. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10803-022-05447-9
- Bechard, S. (2001). Models for reporting the results of alternate assessments within state accountability systems (Synthesis Report No. 39). University of Minnesota, National Center on Educational Outcomes. https://nceo.info/Resources/publications/OnlinePubs/archive/Synthesis/Synthesis39.html
Beddow, P. A. (2018). Assessing students with autism: Considerations and recommendations. In S. N. Elliott, R. J. Kettler, P. A. Beddow, & A. Kurz (Eds.), Handbook of accessible instruction and testing practices: Issues, innovations, and applications (2nd ed., pp. 107–118). Springer International Publishing AG. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71126-3
- Beggs, S. (2017). Common Core teaching strategies in the inclusive classroom (Publication No. 10635476) [Doctoral dissertation, Chapman University]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global. https://www.proquest.com/docview/1964314526
Behuniak, P. (2009). Considering the consequences of alternate assessments. In W. D. Schafer & R. W. Lissitz (Eds.), Alternate assessments based on alternate achievement standards: Policy, practice, and potential (pp. 317–327). Paul H. Brookes.
Behuniak, P., & Amenta, J. (2009). Assessing all students in Connecticut. In W. D. Schafer & R. W. Lissitz (Eds.), Alternate assessments based on alternate achievement standards: Policy, practice, and potential (pp. 157–170). Paul H. Brookes.
Bello, A., Onofrio, D., & Caselli, M. C. (2014). Nouns and predicates comprehension and production in children with Down syndrome. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 35(4), 761–775. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ridd.2014.01.023
- Belmonte-Mulhall, C. P., & Harrison, J. R. (2023). Multi-tiered systems of support: A pilot study of teacher interpretation and application of graphed behavioral data. Journal of Applied School Psychology, 39(2), 151–178. https://doi.org/10.1080/15377903.2022.2113945
Bennett, K. (2013). Improving vocational skills of students with disabilities: Applications of covert audio coaching. TEACHING Exceptional Children, 46(2), 60–67. https://doi.org/10.1177/004005991304600207
- Benson-Goldberg, S. (2021). Quantifying emergent literacy learning opportunities extended to students with intellectual and developmental disabilities and complex communication needs in special education (Publication No. 28410169) [Doctoral dissertation, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global. https://www.proquest.com/docview/2545635230
Bentley, J. (2008). Lessons from the 1%: Children with labels of severe disabilities and their peers as architects of inclusive education. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 12(5), 543–561. https://doi.org/10.1080/13603110802377599
Bergeron, R., & Floyd, R. G. (2013). Individual part score profiles of children with intellectual disability: A descriptive analysis across three intelligence tests. School Psychology Review, 42(1), 22–38. https://doi.org/10.1080/02796015.2013.12087489
- Berrong, A. K. (2011). Using computer assisted instruction to teach science facts to students with moderate to severe disabilities (Publication No. 3579314) [Doctoral dissertation, University of Kentucky]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global. https://www.proquest.com/docview/1506253645
Beukelman, D. R., & Mirenda, P. (2013). Educational inclusion of students with complex communication needs. In D. R. Beukelman & P. Mirenda (Eds.), Augmentative and alternative communication: Supporting children & adults with complex communication needs (4th ed., pp. 353–375). Paul H. Brookes.
- Bezue-Tull, G. M. (2013). An analysis of teacher perspectives on the Mississippi Alternate Assessment of Extended Curriculum Framework (Publication No. 3577609) [Doctoral dissertation, The University of Southern Mississippi]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global. https://www.proquest.com/docview/1476943573
Bhana, N., McNaughton, D., Raulston, T., & Ousley, C. (2020). Supporting communication and participation in shared storybook reading using visual scene displays. TEACHING Exceptional Children, 52(6), 382–391. https://doi.org/10.1177/0040059920918609
- Biggs, E. E. (2023). Strengthening professional networks to serve students with autism who have communication needs. Intervention in School and Clinic, 58(3), 173–182. https://doi.org/10.1177/10534512221081250
Biggs, E. E., Carter, E. W., & Gilson, C. B. (2018). Systematic review of interventions involving aided AAC modeling for children with complex communication needs. 123(5), 443–473. https://doi.org/10.1352/1944-7558-123.5.443